Modern Moose products are unique, fun and funky 3D decor items perfect for your cabin, castle or crib. Each piece is designed by Paul Ocepek and produced in his Massachusetts workshop.
All products are lovingly "make-u-factured" by both hand and machine. A fancy laser is used to precisely cut the wood pieces, followed by hand sanding and surface preparation. They are then printed in full color by a special ink-jet process. Finally, all parts are hand assembled and prepared for shipping.
All products are carefully crafted using sustainably harvested baltic birch plywood and non-toxic water-based inks. No glue or any type of chemical coatings are used. The inks are transparent so the subtle wood grain shows through creating a warm and natural appearance.
- 3D pop out effect
- Quartz pendulum movement (made in USA)
- Approximately 8.0"W x 11.5”H x 1"D (20.32 x 29.21 x 2.54 cm)
- 1/8" thick laser cut baltic birch plywood
- Printed with non-toxic water-based inks
- Pre-drilled hole for easy hanging
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included)
It is not recommended to put these products outside as water or moisture may damage the untreated, natural wood.
Approximately 8.0"W x 11.5”H x 1"D (20.32 x 29.21 x 2.54 cm)