- Unique 180° bristle design for spray-free, no-mess cleaning
- Leaves no milk residue behind
- Flexible head with wave-shaped bristles that adjust to the contours of your bottle
- Teat cleaner with spiral-shaped ridges removes residue from hard-to-reach places in teats and pump parts
- Thorough, yet gentle with soft, non-scratch bristles for pump parts, bottles, and nipples
- Store the brush upright for quick, hygienic drying by using the stand or the built-in hook
The spiral-shaped ridges at the end of the brush, help reach inside nipples, pump parts, and other small bottle accessories to remove residue
- Keeps glass and plastic free from scratches
- Stand stores the brush upright for quick, hygienic drying
- BPA free
- Before you use your Medela Quick Clean Bottle brush for the first time, give it a wash in warm, soapy water. You can also clean it in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- There’s no need to sanitize your bottle cleaning brush between uses by boiling it or putting it in a sterilizer. You shouldn’t microwave or steam-sterilize it either. Medela recommend replacing the brush every 30 to 45 days, or if it’s showing any signs of wear and tear.