Can't decide between the Sonata or Freestyle Pumps? Check out our comparison guide here
This is a Final Sale item. No returns or exchanges.
- 30 days FREE Medela 24/7 LC with the purchase of this breast pump!: Unlimited direct access to International Board Certified Lactation Consultants from your smart device with the MyMedela app
- Double electric, daily use breast pump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
- 2-Phase Expression Technology and One Touch Let-Down button: Express more milk in less time when pumping at the Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ in the expression phase
- Digital display features a memory button, timer and backlight: For easy tracking & recording pump sessions in any pumping environment
- Rechargeable battery, compact and lightweight motor: Convenient pumping anywhere, anytime for true mobility. 3-hour battery life between charges
- Portable microfiber carry bag designed specifically for your Freestyle breast pump parts: Provides convenient transportation and organization
- All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA
- Double pumping kit with 2 sizes of PersonalFit™ breast shields: For comfortable and efficient pumping
- 1 freestyle monitor
- 1 tote bag
- 4-150ml breast milk bottles and lids
- 2-24mm and 2-27mm personalfit breast shields
- 2 connectors
- 1 tubing
- 2 bottle holders
- 1 coolers bag and ice pack
- 1 lithium ion rechargeable battery
- 1 AC/DC transformer
- Quick start instructions and instruction manual
- 1 Calma solitaire
- 10 pump & save bags
- 1 quick clean micro-steam bag
- 14 disposable nursing bra pads
- 1 tender lanolin sample 2cc.
- Color bag: black
- Power input: 100-240V~/50-60Hz/400-200mA
- Unit weight: <1.0lbs. (breast pump only)/ 5.77 lbs. (retail package)
- Unit size/package: 10.61" x 10.01" x 11.01" (LxWxH)
- Warranty: 1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.
Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled. ex - dropped, over tightened or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.