For an extra cooling effect, store in refrigerator before use.
The ingredients are the product: water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf water (aloe water), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), symphytum officinal (comfrey) leaf, leuconostoc / (leucidal) radish root ferment filtrate, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus), mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf and lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil.
- Helps restore the skin’s barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Non-greasy and fast-absorbing
- Counteracts the drying effects of the sun and environmental exposure
- Relieves tightness and leaves skin hydrated and soft
- Gentle, moisturizer for sensitive skin
- Multi-purpose – use as a first-aid ointment for burns, insect bites, rashes, and minor skin irritations
- Aloe Vera: soothing & cooling emollient, good for skin irritations, inflammation and burns; healing; anti-itch, astringent
- Comfrey: powerful vulnerary (healing); demulcent; soothing to irritated skin; astringent; wound healing, speeds healing due to constituent of allantoin
- Lavender Essential Oil: calming, anti-septic, healing, helps to induce sleep, natural insect repelling properties, safe for babies
- Peppermint Essential Oil: anti-inflammatory; anti-nauseant; pain relieving; good for headaches; relieves irritated skin, ie. insect bites
- Witch Hazel: astringent, helpful for hemorrhoids, varicose veins, bleeding & inflammation