Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition. Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!Features
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Use with a Snugbud to help with the transition process
- Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Cotton Fabric
- 1.0 TOG suitable for temperatures 20-25 deg C, 68-77 F