Why arms UP?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Luxuriously soft & ultra-breathable fabric
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric content: 95% Viscose (From Bamboo), 5% Elastane
- Easy care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 68°F & 75°F