Why arms UP?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe.
- Limited edition Rainbow pattern created to celebrate Rainbow Babies
- $5 from every purchase will be donated to 'First Candle', a charity providing support for families through miscarriage, stillbirth and infant loss
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the crib
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Newborn: 5-8.5 lbs.
- Small: 8-13 lbs.
- Medium: 13 - 19 lbs