- Waterproof Bottom Layer: The bottom layer of the diaper change mat is lined with a medical grade waterproof material. Now you can lay your baby down for a nap on your single girlfriend’s prized mattress without any worries.
- Baby Stays Dry: This thirsty combination of naturally wicking material will absorb a torrent of liquid and will still keep the surface feeling dry.
- Family Heirloom In The Making: The waterproof barrier is guaranteed to outlast 200 commercial launderings. Your rugged jeans will tear into rags after just 150 washes.
- Safe For Baby & Environment: The waterproof barrier is phthalate, BPA and lead and heavy metal free. The waterproof barrier is also manufactured in Canada. No other waterproof material comes close to meeting such high standards of manufacturing.
- Sized Perfectly: The mat is sized at a convenient 34’’ x 36’’ (86 cm. x 91 cm.). The large change mat is big enough to be used on a toddler's bed. It is small enough to be tucked cosily in a crib.
- One Mat, Multiple Uses: You can use this mat as a play mat when going to the park or visiting a friend's place. It also serves as a portable sleeping area when going on trips or visiting relatives. Using our crib pad ensures that your child doesn't leave a yellow trail on Granny's tempurpedic mattress.
- Pre-Washed; No Shrink: We pre-washed the organic bamboo to get rid of any shrinkage before sewing it with the waterproof barrier. And
- YES! It can go into the dryer: This protector doesn't mind the dryer. You can put it into your dryer at regular heat and it (including the waterproof barrier) will be tickety-boo.
- Awesome Gift Idea: No matter the sex of the child or whether your friend decides to use disposable or cloth diapers- one thing is for sure- she will most likely change her baby’s diaper every couple of hours. Hey, she might even take the baby out once in a while. Your friend will love this as a baby shower gift. Or a birthday gift. Or if you hate her sense of style and want to give her an elegantly designed, classic piece that does not scream Disney characters.