Liip Smart Monitor is a soft smart bracelet that helps you connect with your baby wherever you are. It measures real-time pulse, blood oxygen and distal temperature and sends notifications to your smartphone when you need to take care of your baby. The alerts and protocols were all developed by pediatricians. The measurements are taken using completely safe electromagnetic emissions.
Liip Smart Monitor works for newborns up to age 7 as it can be worn on both the ankle and wrist. The bracelet is made of hypoallergenic materials that protect your baby's skin.
How Does it Work:
- Adjust bracelet on ankle or wrist of your child
- Place the master device within 60 feet of the bracelet
- Transfer the date in real time to up to 20 other devices in any location
- Past collected data is shareable and accessible for up to 7 years once you log in to your account at the following link http://connected.liip.care/login
- Uses low energy Bluetooth 4.0 connection
- Application available on Google Play and Apple Store
- OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 textiles
- Ages 0 to 7 years
- Box includes 3 adjustable bracelet sizes, 1 meter charging cable and charger, core monitor, off/reset pusher, user manual
- Battery life: 13 hours
- Charging time: 1 hour
- http://connected.liip.care/login for online
- Created with Canadian Technology, made in Spain