- This sleep bag is best used for your little one who is sleeping arms out (not swaddled), age 8-24 months.
- Jersey Fabric – a breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions.
- Similar to your standard t-shirt fabric.
- TOG rated – 1.0 TOG is designed for year round comfort when temperatures in your child’s room are between 21C - 24C degrees (68-75F).
- With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- 2 Way Zipper – getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
- Friendly for Hips – the Jersey Sleeping Bag has a bell shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep.
- Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable bag for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton + Bamboo – this fabric is beautifully soft and skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).