Description

This dairy free baby porridge is a delicious combination of half semolina and half banana to give a rich taste that babies and toddlers just can’t seem to get enough of. Can be served at any time of the day but is particulalry good for an evening snack to help babies stay satisfied throughout the night – and give mums and dads a good night sleep.

Holle Organic Milk Cereal is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. All of Holle’s farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development.

Features:

  • With Demeter cereals and organic milk
  • Easy to prepare
  • No added sugars
  • Instant preparation, ready in minutes
  • No GMO‘s
  • Vitamin B1 for heart and brain function

Product reviews

  1. star star star star star 5.0 out of 5 stars

    Great

    My life saver in the morning. Easy to prep and tasty!

  1. star star star star star 5.0 out of 5 stars

    Great

    My life saver in the morning. Easy to prep and tasty!