- A natural analgesic (pain reliever).
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, as well as very comfortable and light to wear.
- Wearing Baltic amber necklaces and bracelets on the skin can have a soothing and calming effect on teething babies and toddlers.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases small amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
- In Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber teething necklaces sold in local pharmacies.
- Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, accelerates the healing of wounds, reduce inflammation of the throat, ear and stomach infections and respiratory disease.
- Baltic Amber is a traditional European baby teething remedy which has become popular all over the world.
- To Clean: Wipe with a damp cloth. As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, so that even in the extremely unlikely event of the string being torn, no beads are lost and there is no risk of choking. Amber necklaces are secured with a traditional screw clasp, not a hook and ring or magnetic clasp.