Home Health & Safety Cotton SleepSack 0.5Tog Wearable Blanket - Platinum Series
The HALO Cotton SleepSack Wearable Blanket - Platinum series replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. A two-way zipper with tab covers at top and bottom allows your baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes and makes dressing easy. Used in hospitals nationwide, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospitals and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% cotton interlock. TOG: 0.5. Size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs.
- The original wearable blanket
- 100% cotton interlock. Size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs.
- Two-way zipper allows baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes and makes dressing easy; tab covers at top and bottom
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Premium, gift box packaging.
- Designer prints.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- TOG: 0.5 (Thickness of garment)
- Size small fits 10-18 lbs, 23-26 inches;
- Size medium fits 16-24 lbs, 26-30 inches.
- Turn inside out and close zipper before laundering.
- Machine wash warm with like colors on gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.