The HALO® BassiNest® Glide Sleeper moves across any surface effortlessly, including carpet, allowing you to keep your newborn close for essential bonding. Designed with mothers in mind, the patented lowering bedside wall makes it easier to care for baby from bed, especially for breastfeeding and C-section moms. Simply unlock each side and the bedside wall will lower with a gentle touch, allowing you to scoop up your baby.
For safety, the wall automatically locks when back in the upright position. The mesh walls provide airflow for comfort and allow you to view your baby at eye level. Smooth glide motion makes getting out of bed hassle-free. Includes a versatile space-saving design that tucks under the bed and requires only 32” of clearance.
- Glides close to you for safe sleep
- Patented lowering bedside wall, automatically locks when upright
- Glides across any floor surface, including carpet
- Moves easily to make getting out of bed hassle-free
- Breathable, mesh walls for optimal airflow
- Height adjusts from 24”-34”
- One storage pocket
- Includes waterproof pad, machine-washable fitted sheet
- Extra fitted sheets sold separately
- Recommended for babies up to 5 months or 20 lbs.
- Discontinued use when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position
- Base: 38" x 31"
- Overall height: 36" [at lowest point]
- Legs: 21.5" each
- Bed Sleep Surface: 35.63" L x 33.86" W x 9.45" H
- Weight: 24.3
- The BassiNest® base, sleep area and pad should be cleaned regularly by using a mild cleaning solution and a damp cloth. Do not use bleach. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners. Rinse clean with water.
- Remove the sheet from the pad and wash it before use. Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean. Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not machine wash pad.
- Discontinue use when the baby shows signs of rolling over or pushing up on hands and knees.
- Always place your baby on their back for sleep. Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the BassiNest®. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.