- Silicone is the perfect material because it is hygienic, hypoallergenic, resistant to bacteria and extremely easy to clean with warm soapy water or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Silicone can withstand both hot and cold temperatures and doesn't warp or damage under prolonged exposure.
- Silicone has the capacity to evenly distribute heat and the ability to cool instantly after heated.
- Silicone is durable and unbreakable
- Holds 11.5 oz (325 ml) of food
- Extremely easy to clean with warm soapy water or in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Silicone can be safely used in the microwave, freezer, and in the top rack of the dishwasher