Irritable in the day? Not sleeping at night? This might be you, but if it’s baby there is a good chance they are teething. A baby is born with 20 teeth below the gumline. They will start to come through between 6-12 months with a full set of baby teeth by age 3. We invented the Extra Knotty Snoother to ease your baby’s aching gums. Extra knots mean extra areas for your baby to chew.
- Soft white terry cloth, free of dyes and harsh chemicals
- Three easy to grasp knots
- Easy to wash, easy to pack
- Made first and foremost with baby’s safety in mind
- A product you can count on and baby can chew on!
- Colour: White
- Fabric: 80% cotton 20% polyester