Glass Bottles are the right choice: This baby bottle is made of glass, because it´s the right choice for your child. It doesn´t release harmful substances as plastic does.
Lighweight Glass: The bottle is made of a lightweight high quality glass and easy for your baby to hold. Glass is also easy to get clean, so you don´t have to spend a lot of time washing up.
Silicone Coated: The outside of the bottle has a coated layer of silicone. The glass can still break but the coating prevents it from making a mess on the floor. You can dispose the broken bottle easily and there is no massive clean-up needed.
- Made of high quality borosilicate glass
- Has an integrated silicone layer that prevents the bottle splitting if you happen to drop it on the floor
- Very light
- Ergonomic designed for to make it easier for small hands to hold
- Nipple of soft medical grade silicone
- Anti Colic venting system that prevents sore stomachs
- Facilities the transition from breast feeding to a baby bottle
- Free from BPA, BPF, BPS and phthalates
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 6in
- Weight: 0.4lbs
- Material: Borosilicate Glass + Silicone
- Material nipple: Medical Grade Silicone
- STERILIZE BEFORE FIRST USE: Before using the bottle the first time it needs to be sterilized. We recommend putting the bottle and its parts in a large pot of boiling water. Then cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
- CLEANING: The bottle is dishwasher safe and withstands high temperature sterilization. When cleaning baby bottles, whether it is by hand, in the dishwasher or by sterilization, it is necessary to take them apart and wash each part (bottle, nipple, screw ring, mixer, dust cap) separately. If washing by hand, wash each part thoroughly in fresh water and washing-up liquid. Then rinse the bottle and its parts in fresh running water for to remove all bubbles and detergent. The baby bottle shall always be cleaned after use.
- DRYING:Place the bottle and its parts on a drying rack. Make sure it is in a well-ventilated location and let all parts dry thoroughly. If any moist remains it can cause mold and fungus
- STORING: Store the bottle and its parts in an enclosed space at normal room temperature. Do not leave the bottle or its parts in direct sunlight for a long time as it can damage the products.