All Everyday Baby products are the result of carefully thought out choices. The nipple is made of soft silicone that is gentle on your child's sensitive gum. It is also carefully tested to meet our high demands on durability, safety and function. And of course, it is totally free from BPA and other substances that can harm your baby.
- Facilitates the transition from breastfeeding to a baby bottle
- Made of 100% soft medical silicone
- Free from BPA, BPS, BPF and phthalates
- Gentle on your child's sensitive mouth
- Anti colic vent
- Fits all bottles from Everyday Baby (except Water Bottle in Glass Shatter Protected)
- Each pack contains 2 pieces of the same size.
- Small: 0-2 months
- Medium: 2-4 months
- Large: 4-6 months
- Dimensions (all sizes): 1.9 x 1.9 x 1.6in
- Weight: 0.08lbs
- Material: Medical Silicone 100%
- STERILIZE BEFORE FIRST USE: Before the nipple is used for the first time, it must be sterilized. Proceed as follows: Place the nipple in a large pot with boiling water. Cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
- CLEANING: The nipple withstands dishwashing, cooking and steam sterilization. If you wash by hand, clean the nipple thoroughly in clean water and detergent. Then rinse in clean running water so that all the foam and detergent disappears. The nipple shall always be cleaned after use.
- DRYING: Let the nipple drain into a dish rack in a well-ventilated place. Make sure it dries properly. If moisture persists, mold and fungus may form.
- STORING: Store the nipple in a closed place at room temperature. Do not leave it in direct sunlight as it may damage the product.