• Silicone Coated
• Ergonomic design that provides a good grip and makes feeding easier
• Extra light
• Anti-colic venting system for to prevent sore stomachs
• Facilitates the transition from bottle to cup
• Withstands microwave, dishwasher and high temperature sterilization
• Free from BPA, BPF, BPS and phthalates
• Each package includes 1 glass bottle, 1 spout, 1 screw ring, 1 grip handle and 1 dust cover.
• Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 6in
• Weight: 0.4lbs
• Material: Silicone + Borosilicate Glass
• Material spout: Medical grade silicone
• STERILIZE BEFORE FIRST USE: Before using Everyday Baby Glass Sippy Cup the first time it needs to be sterilized. We recommend putting the bottle and its parts in a large pot of boiling water. Then cover with a lid and let boil for at least five minutes.
• CLEANING: Our sippy cup is dishwasher safe and withstands high temperature sterilization. When cleaning the sippy cup, whether it is by hand, in the dishwasher or by sterilization, it is necessary to take it apart and wash each part (cup, spout, screw ring, dust cup) separately. If washing by hand, wash each part thoroughly in fresh water and washing-up liquid. Then rinse the cup and its parts in fresh running water for to remove all bubbles and detergent. The cup and its parts shall always be cleaned after use. • DRYING: Place the bottle and its parts on a drying rack. Make sure it is in a well-ventilated location and let all parts dry thoroughly. If any moist remains it can cause mold and fungus.
• STORING: Store the bottle and its parts in an enclosed space at normal room temperature. Do not leave the bottle or its parts in direct sunlight for a long time as it can damage the products.