- Jersey Fabric – A type of breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric that is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions plus keeping the wearer at a comfortable temperature during warm nights.
- TOG rated – sleepwear that is TOG (warmth) rated, takes the guesswork out of dressing your child for sleep.
- Effortlessly works underneath any ergoPouch bag for the ideal warmth depending on room temperature.
- From Bamboo –using a natural source to create the end fibre is skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Stretchy – blending with 5% elastane means we can achieve a very comfortable layer for your baby to sleep in.