Long Sleeve Sleeper - 0.2T - Grey Marle
Are you always unsure how to dress your little one for the night? These 0.2 TOG rated sleepers will take the guesswork out! Long sleeve layers are an essential sleepwear staple when choosing what to dress your little one in based on the room temperature.
- Soft! – incredibly soft to touch, making cuddles even more enjoyable.
- Jersey Fabric – A type of breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric that is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions plus keeping the wearer at a comfortable temperature during warm nights.
- TOG rated – sleepwear that is TOG (warmth) rated, takes the guesswork out of dressing your child for sleep. Effortlessly works underneath any ergoPouch bag for the ideal warmth depending on room temperature.
- 3 way zipper – getting your baby in an out of the layer is so easy. Even more, quick nappy checks and changes are a breeze.
- Fold over Cuffs & Mitts – cuffs on the feet and mitts on the hands keep the warmth in. Mitts available up to size 2.
- From Bamboo –using a natural source to create the end fibre is skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Stretchy – blending with 5% elastane means we can achieve a very comfortable layer for your baby to sleep in.
- Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.5 x 0.8 IN "
- 67% Bamboo Viscose + 28% Organic Cotton + 5% Elastane