We recommend the Jersey Bag if your little one is sleeping arms out (not swaddled), age 8-24 months.
The Pouch Tales Collection is inspired by the simple joys of the meadow blossoming in spring. The Spring Summer range is made with natural fibres in light TOGs for cool and comfortable snoozing during warm days and nights.
- Jersey Fabric – a breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions. Similar to your standard t-shirt fabric.
- TOG rated – 0.2 TOG is designed for summer when temperatures in your child’s room can reach 24C° (75F) and above. With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- 2 Way Zipper – getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
- Friendly for Hips – the Jersey Sleeping Bag has a bell shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep.
- Super Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable bag for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton – a skin friendly choice as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
*based on the average percentile.