Home Health & Safety Ergococoon -2.5T - Leaves
This cocoon swaddle bag by Ergopouch is super warm and padded with a 2.5 TOG rating. Made with winter in mind, this swaddle bag is designed to contain startle reflex while keeping your baby snug and securely swaddled throughout winter without the need for complicated wrapping. There are press stud poppers in the armholes that convert this swaddle into your baby’s first sleeping bag. How good is that!
- We recommend the Cocoon Swaddle Bag for swaddled newborns and arms out (rollers) to age 12 months.
- 2 IN 1 – converts from a swaddle to a sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is able to roll onto their tummy.
- TOG rated – 2.5 TOG is designed for winter when temperatures in your child’s room are between 17C° - 23C° (64-73F).
- With a TOG rated swaddle, you don’t need any additional blankets. 2 way zipper – getting your baby in and out of this swaddle is so easy and nappy changes are a breeze. It is also difficult to wriggle out from, creating longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Friendly for Hips – the Cocoon Swaddle Bag has a bell shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep making it officially hip friendly.
- Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable swaddle for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton + Bamboo – teaming the outer fabric and filling from organic cotton and the lining from bamboo makes this so skin friendly as it promotes breathability and prevents those sweaty feels.