- We recommend the Cocoon Swaddle Bag for swaddled newborns and arms out (rollers) to age 12 months.
- 2 IN 1 – converts from a swaddle to a sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is able to roll onto their tummy.
- TOG rated – 2.5 TOG is designed for winter when temperatures in your child’s room are between 17C° - 23C° (64-73F).
- With a TOG rated swaddle, you don’t need any additional blankets. 2 way zipper – getting your baby in and out of this swaddle is so easy and nappy changes are a breeze. It is also difficult to wriggle out from, creating longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Friendly for Hips – the Cocoon Swaddle Bag has a bell shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep making it officially hip friendly.
- Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable swaddle for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton + Bamboo – teaming the outer fabric and filling from organic cotton and the lining from bamboo makes this so skin friendly as it promotes breathability and prevents those sweaty feels.