Home Search Results for "minimeis" Omni 360 Baby Carrier
ERGOBaby's all-in-one, newborn-ready Omni 360 Carrier has all the carry positions you need. Omni 360 grows with you from week 1 to 48 months. Their crossable shoulder strap gives a personalized fit - you can have it all! Adjustable, cushy shoulder straps and lumbar support make it easy for you to find the perfect fit at each age as well. Omni 360 grows with baby from week 1 through toddlerhood (~0-48 months / 7-45 lbs) and offers a perfect fit for all parents.
- An innovative, ergonomic seat that gradually adjusts to your baby
- Keep your baby ergonomically seated in all carry positions (front- inward, front-outward, hip, and back carry). This carrier ensures your baby is always seated in an "M" shape position.
- The lumbar support waist belt has double adjusters for easy tightening ensuring maximum comfort by providing the support you need to prevent lower back pain.
- All the carrying positions you need as baby grows:
- Front Carry - Facing Parent ~0+ Months
- Front Carry - Facing Out ~5+ Months
- Hip Carry ~6+ Months
- Back Carry ~6+ Months
- Padded shoulder straps allow for a crisscross option, great for a snug fit or for those who prefer easy buckling on the front
- Easy, one-handed slider adjustment allows you to quickly switch baby to face in or out on the fly
- Designed to allow breastfeeding while your child is in the carrier
- A detachable, washable storage pouch holds everything you need when you're on the go
- Ergobaby holds all of its carriers to higher safety standards than those required by our industry
- The Omni 360 carrier is designed to fit all parents. It easily adjusts to fit different wearers from petite to larger body types.
- Use for multiple years and with multiple babies.
- All baby-safe materials - carrier is machine washable and retains shape for long-lasting use
- Baby hood for sun protection (UPF 50+) and privacy, and provides tailored support for baby's head
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a hip healthy product
- Use from 1 week to 48 months, or 7-45lbs
- Machine washable
- Be sure to fasten all hook and loop fasteners, velcro and buckles
- Use mild detergent
- Do not bleach