Booby Tubes® from Earth Mama Organics are clever little, gel-free breast packs made with an organic cotton shell and filled with fresh, pliable flax seed. Use warm or cold, depending on your nursing needs. When heated, Booby Tubes® deliver warm, moist heat to tender breasts; when stored in the freezer they offer cooling comfort. Traditionally used to help ease breastfeeding discomfort, heat can help encourage milk flow, avoid clogged ducts, promote let-down and comfort the symptoms of infection, and cold is used to help reduce the swelling and tenderness of engorgement and weaning.
How To Use:
- Unique gel-free construction was designed with extra care to help reduce the risk of burns
- Two Booby Tubes® per box, one for each…well, boob.
- Eco-packaging is made from recycled cardboard, with no bleach, dyes or glue. 100% recyclable.
- Warm Booby Tubes® in your microwave for 20-40 seconds, and apply as necessary. Or store in the freezer and wear them inside your bra between feedings.
- Pair with mindful breathing as needed [because ladies: the breastfeeding struggle is real]
- Wipe the organic cotton with a damp cloth.
- Don't submerge them in water or put them in a washing machine — the flax seeds may sprout (seriously)!