Ultra-light and with a free-standing vertical fold, the Flexa stroller from Diono was designed with the urban parent in mind. At only 18lbs, it is super light to haul up and down subway stations and it's sensible fold makes it easy to store in closets when not in use. But don't let its weight fool you, the Flexa is suitable from birth to 50lbs (or around three years old!).
- CLOSET COMMON SENSE: Our no-nonsense “free-standing” vertical fold minimizes your stroller footprint in one simple action. Supporting feet allows the stroller to stand securely upright so you can simply fold and store here, there and everywhere. The unique design tucks away the stroller wheels too so you can wave goodbye to scuffed walls.
- CITY READY: At only 8kg, Flexa is perfect for big city living. The all-round suspension and double back wheels make it easy to navigate downtown streets and the puncture-proof tyres are guaranteed to keep you on the move.
- NO COMPROMISE: The compact design does not mean we have compromised on performance, this stroller has all the durable performance and build quality of a full-sized stroller. Suitable from birth to 50lbs (or around three years old) Flexa is big when you need it to be and small when you don’t.
- TELESCOPIC HANDLES: Telescopic handles featuring 4 positions make the stroller height fully adjustable and tailored to every user. When it’s time to take a break, the super – telescopic handles can be minimised to allow you to use your stroller at the table and fit in the tightest of spaces.
- CONSIDERED COMFORT: Every special feature has been carefully considered. From the 2 height position hood to adjust as baby grows, roomy seat with tall back rest, the Paparazzi-Proof hood, the padded bumper bar, the folding footplate, and the integrated calf support – all lovingly designed to ensure your child’s comfort.
Height: 41.34 inches / 105 cm
Width: 20.67 inches / 52.5 cm
Depth: 26.18 inches / 66.5 cm
Height: 44.09 inches / 112 cm
Width: 14.57 inches / 37 cm
Depth: 13.58 inches / 34.5 cm
Weight:18.2 lbs / 8.3 kg