The Aton 2 with SensorSafe™ infant car seat offers outstanding safety and convenience. This car seat integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of harness to alert when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone to ensure safety for children in a range of situations all through a user-friendly app. The SensorSafe app also provides guidance on installation, FAQ’s, a direct line to customer service and more.
- Ultra-lightweight: weighs only 4.3 kg (9.5 lbs.) for easy carrying and installation
Linear Side-impact Protection System absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in a collision
- Load leg base stabilizes the car seat and can reduce crash forces
- XXL sun canopy with a UPF 50+ rating to protect baby from the sun’s rays
European belt routing provides safe installation without a car seat base
- Energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in a collision
- Padded 5-point safety harness with chest clip
- Travel system ready with CYBEX strollers using car seat adapters
- Designed and engineered in Germany
What's In The Box:
- Infant car seat
- Base Included
Removable newborn insert provides support from 2.3 kg to 5 kg (5 lbs. to 11 lbs.)
How SensorSafe Works:
Originally developed to help prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, SensorSafe will chime through the installed vehicle receiver to alert when a child is still secured in the back seat after the car has been switched off. This reminds the caregiver to act quickly, but if the child is still secured after several minutes an alert will be sent to the caregiver’s cellphone through the downloaded app. If the situation is still not remedied, the designated emergency contact will receive an alert with the GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position. This state-of-the-art safety technology is designed so there is no need to reinstall each time you drive. For ease, just keep the receiver plugged into your car’s OBD port to drive with that extra peace of mind.