Its lightweight design and convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove from the base or from one of many compatible strollers. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Liing’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across. Proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
- Rigid-UAS system provides secure and effortless installation with your vehicle’s built-in anchors.
- Belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for centre seating positions and where UAS installation is unavailable, such as 3-across seating.
- Metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorption features in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%.
- Recline conveniently adjustable with the base installed and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time – regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat is.
- Lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base.
- Liing is also aircraft approved
- The 13-position metal load leg can be easily adjusted to fit in any seating position, even the centre seat where there is often a hump on the floor and designed to increase stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision.
- 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation
- 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat
- All fabrics chosen are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants and have extra padding for maximum comfort.
- Clek car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family
- An extra base can be purchased separately
Proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
- Suitable for children 4-35 lbs and up to 32" tall
- Car Seat Weight: 9 lbs
- Weight of the base: 17 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.8" H x 16.9" W x 27.7" D
- Width of the base: 13.2"
- Depth of the base: 22.6"
What's In The Box:
- Liing Infant Seat with warning labels attached
- Base with a built-in metal load leg
- Owner's manual
- Liing is available in several fabric options to suit whatever your child's personality or one that best matches their style (or your car!).
- Jersey Knit Collection in Carbon:
- Lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pyjamas
- C-Zero Plus Performance Collection in Pitch Black, Thunder and Marshmellow:
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified and provides resistance to odour-causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine-free formula. C-Zero Plus Performance fabrics are also free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and offer a moisture barrier to further improve their cleanability and durability over the years.
- Merino Wool Collection in Mammoth & Twilight:
- Uses 100% Australian Merino wool fabric that is not only natural, but renewable, biodegradable, and best of all, is naturally flame-retardant - meaning no added flame retardants required
- Designed with an easy-to-remove and washable cover, because life happens.
- The Liing conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and is certified for use in motor vehicles.
- Industry-leading expiration of 9 years.
- Simply register your product online within 90 days of purchase to receive the complimentary 2-year extended warranty.
- The Liing infant seat is compatible with top strollers from brands you love like Baby Jogger, Bugaboo, Bumbleride, Silver Cross, UPPAbaby & more. Confirm if your stroller is compatible with our Car Seat Compatibility Chart.
- Clek Liing Product Review
- Video: Clek Liing Product Review
- Top Infant Car Seats of the Year
- Our Day at Clek
- Car Seat Terms Explained
- When Does My Car Seat Expire?
- Video: Why Choose an Infant Seat with a Load Leg?
- Video: Clek Liing Install
- Clek Liing vs. UPPAbaby MESA Infant Seats
- Clek Liing vs. Nuna PIPA Infant Car Seats