All Foonf models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants. Foonf is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
- Includes an easy-to-engage, smooth, 3-recline position function, making each ride comfortable and amendable to each vehicle and each child.
- Energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to a frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision, just like the headrest in your vehicle.
- Rigid-LATCH (UAS) allows for an effortless forward-facing installation that can be done correctly (in seconds) that is so easy and so secure, you'd swear it's part of your vehicle.
- Extended Rear-Facing - designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Built Like a Tank - Engineered with a steel and magnesium substructure.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy-absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- The rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- The removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy to clean
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from the belt
- An adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children
- Comes standard with both the anti-rebound bar and rear-facing wedge
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
What In The Box:
- Convertible car seat with warning labels attached
- Anti-rebound bar
- Rear-facing base
- Owner’s manual
- Foonf convertible seat is available in several fabric options to suit whatever your child's personality or one that best matches their style (or your car!).
- Essentials Collection in Railroad:
- Free of ANY flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch
- Jersey Knit Collection in Carbon, Carbon White Shell & TokiDoki:
- Lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pyjamas
- Standard C-Zero Plus Collection in Flamingo, Snowberry, Aura & 10 Year Blue
- Available in all the fun colours and has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft.
- Premium C-Zero Plus Collection
- Thunder, Cloud and Pitch Black offer a smooth feel like a freshly tailored suit, bringing a sophisticated look to your back seat.
- Snow and Marshmallow offer soft yet durable options that read like a plush chenille with a hint of linen, and bring a casual elegance to your vehicle.
- Premium Fabric Collection in Mammoth:
- An environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
- free of ANY added flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch, and jersey knit, a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
- Rear-Facing: suitable from 14-40 lbs or up to 43"
- When used with an infant thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child from 5 lbs or 19".
- Forward Facing: suitable from 22-65 lbs or up to 49"
- Rear-Facing Dimensions: 33" L x 25.5 - 28.5" H
- Forward-Facing Dimensions: 16.9" W x 28-32.5" H
- Rear-Facing Car Seat Weight: 38 lbs
- Forward-Facing Car Seat Weight: 33 lbs
- Drink Thingy
- Weelee Travel Bag
- Infant Thingy Insert
- Crypton Fabric Cleaning and Stain Removal Kit