Lil Helper's Charcoal one size diaper
To remedy a diaper rash, pediatricians recommend to air-out your child's bum and to keep it dry. Lil Helper's Charcoal Cloth Diaper is ideal for use during a diaper rash and preventing further breakouts.
- Includes: 2 detachable inner inserts and One Size Cloth Diaper
- Size: One Size fits all
- Keep Your Baby Feeling Dry: The charcoal inserts can hold more than 180 ml of liquid and the great part is that your child still feel's dry. Keeping your child’s skin dry is the best way to remedy diaper rashes- charcoal's wicking ability let’s you do just that.
- Soothing: The hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial qualities of charcoal are best suited to soothe your baby's nasty diaper rash.
- Our diaper grows with your baby. Each diaper will perfectly fit your baby from birth until the day she is potty trained. Fits baby from 7-35 lbs. These are called One-Size (OS) cloth diapers.
- Leaks be gone. The outer shell is made of waterproof PUL, making it completely WATERPROOF.
- Soak oil spills. The eight layers of cloth in the inner liners combine forces to put even your kitchen mop to shame.
- Naturally Plush. Only pesticide free charcoal cloth touches your baby’s skin. Think marshmallows. The micro fiber is sandwiched inside the soft embrace of the charcoal cloth.
- Great Value. All our cloth diapers include two detachable inner inserts (one small & one big) along with a waterproof shell.
- Squirmy babies? Both inner inserts attach to the diaper cover with snaps. Your kid can wriggle as much as it wants. Our inserts won’t budge.
- Did you know? Charcoal is Hypoallergenic, Naturally deodorizing & Anti-bacterial. Most importantly, the dark color doesn’t show stains.
- Baby Do Good. You are directly helping us promote the cause of cloth diapering by giving 1 brand new cloth diaper to a family in need for every 3 diapers you purchase.
- Let’s You Air-Out Your Baby: Most pediatricians suggest that it is best to let your baby go commando or without a diaper. This is highly impractical. The breatheable and waterproof PUL cover will let your baby’s skin breath while providing protection.
- Rash Creams Not Necessary: Rash prevention creams are supposed to create a water-barrier to keep your baby’s skin dry. But before application if your child is not thoroughly dry you could worsen the rash by trapping moisture on your child’s bum. You do not need any rash cream while using our charcoal cloth diapers. Our natural materials will keep your baby dry and well ventilated.
- No Ammonia Smell: The charcoal present in our cloth diaper neutralizes most of the ammonia in your baby’s urine. You will no longer smell the strong odour of ammonia coming out of your baby’s diaper the next time you change them. Ammonia also worsens a child’s diaper rash- thankfully the charcoal takes care of this miscreant as well.
- Easy To Use: Lil helper cloth diapers come closest to replicating the convenience of disposables without the overwhelming feelings of guilt, shame and financial recklessness.