Jack N' Jill products provide natural oral hygiene for babies, toddlers and children. They were first made in Melbourne, Australia in 1949 and it has been a family business for more than 20 years. They continue to be made in Australia and are now available in more than 30 countries. With a background in pharmacy, Jack N' Jill set out to formulate the absolute safest products for their kids and yours. In the process, they also made it the most fun & yum!
- Rounded Nylon bristles (SOFT) for superior cleaning
- Ergonomic handle made from 100% Corn Starch (Non GMO!)
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes 90 days to break down in a commercial compost.
Please note: The Jack N' Jill Bio Brush cannot be sterilised in boiling water or microwave.
REPLACE TOOTHBRUSH EVERY 8 WEEKS OR EARLIER.