The BIBS pacifier is 100% free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates. Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
Their classic appearance captures a look that’s both timeless and elegant. Available in a 2 pack in a variety of colours - collect them all to ensure your baby's look is coordinated!
- 100% free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
- For hygienic reasons, we recommend discarding pacifiers after 3-4 months.
- Sterilize each pacifier before use.
- Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 minutes. Pick them up and let them dry.
- The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours.
- If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard right away. Due to our pacifiers being made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
- Part of good sucking hygiene is the frequent cleaning of the pacifiers. The younger the child, the more important it is to protect it from bacteria and to maintain good pacifier hygiene. This is due, among other things, to the fact that the child's immune system has not yet managed to get acquainted with quite a number of different bacteria, and therefore also will not have learned to "defend" against them yet.
- Premature infants and babies up to 3 months need more thorough and frequent cleaning than babies over 3 months of age. Therefore, the pacifier must be cleaned more often when the child is under 3 months.
- 0-3 months: The pacifier must be scaled every time it has been on the floor. In addition, the pacifier must be scalded at least once a day.
- 3+ months: Rinse the pacifier once a day and rinse it under the cold tap if it has been on the floor.
Related Searches:soother clips