How It Works:
- The gel absorbs excess heat from baby’s body and provides a cooling sensation.
- It will regulate and keep baby at the right temperature during hot weather.
- The cooling process will work continuously for 3 to 4 hours and the effects will renew 1 to 2 hours after use.
- For setup instructions, watch the video included in the image slider.
- Can cool down by 3C to 5C.
- Starts working within first minutes of use
- Self-cooling gel mat. No power supply needed
- No need to put in the freezer
- Will fit any baby strollers
- Keeps baby’s body at the correct temperature
- Polycotton fabric that prevents mold and fungus
- Suitable for children ages 0+
- Size: 8.27" x 6.3" In.
- Hand washable
- Store at room temperature
Materials & Care:
- Water: 80 %
- Sodium Polyacrylate: A super-absorbent polymer, like the one used in most baby diapers. It turns liquids solid substance, much like melted snow. The polymer can absorb between 500 to 1,000 times its own weight in water. Safe and amazing!
- Glycerol: Used in the food industry as a sweetener and moistener and in pharmaceutical formulations. Glycerol has three hydroxyl groups that are responsible for its solubility in water and its hygroscopic nature.
- Methylparaben: Used as a preservative in the cosmetic or food industry.
- The gel used in the cooling mats has been tested by an accredited laboratory.
- It is guaranteed to be 100% safe.
- Store at room temperature: +/- 21ºC. Away from sunlight, in flat position.