Babymoov commitment: To provide you with the means to give your baby a varied, tasty & balanced diet. It is important to introduce as many different kinds of food as possible to your child before the age of 3. Up until this age they will be more open to trying new food
To make it easier for your baby to try different foods [such as Brussel sprouts], it is recommended to play around with presentation and the textures of fruit and vegetables. In this way your child will enjoy discovering all the different tastes.
Recommended by infant nutrition professionals*, the Petit Gourmand preparation kit enables you to create complete appetizing meals for your child!
Your children can FINALLY enjoy eating fruit and vegetables!
- Contains two pastry cutters [a heart and a star], a melon baller, a vegetable crinkle cutter, a spiral/spaghetti peeler and two silicone moulds.
- The utensils all have rounded tips for maximum safety. They can be used with raw or cooked vegetables, fruit or to make pastries.
- The Petit Gourmand cutting set was designed in Switzerland, a true gauge of quality!
- A booklet of 24 unique recipe ideas is included in the kit. It was co-written with infant nutritionists*. Easy to use and multifunctional
- Pastry cutter, Melon baller, Vegetable cutter, Spiral peeler are stainless steel
- Moulds are silicone
*Nutritionists, scientists and taste education specialists from CRESNA, the French baby food centre of excellence