Easy set-up and fold-up, the super lightweight BABYBJÖRN Play Yard Light is perfect for home and travel. Just open the bag, lift out the play yard and set it up in one simple movement. There are no loose parts to attach. The legs unfold automatically and once you have put the mattress in you have a stable play yard to use at home or on trips. When you’re not using it, simply fold it up and store it in the practical bag.
- Weighs only 13 lbs making it a perfect pack-and-play playard option.
- Easy to move around once set up, and the bag’s smart design means that the play yard is easy to store, carry and stow in any baggage space – perfect for all kinds of trips.
- The lightweight and cleverly designed play yard is perfect for both small and great adventures. It’s as ideal for paying a short visit to a friend’s home as it is for longer journeys.
- The mesh airy design lets you keep an eye on your baby and allows your baby to lookout
- Removable and washable playard material
What's In The Box:
- Play Yard Light playard
- Carry Bag
- Can be used for babies and children aged 0–3 years, or until your child can climb out of the play yard. There is no upper weight limit.
- Product Weight: 13 lbs [Including carry bag]
- Mattress Dimensions: 23.5 x 41 x 1.2” (60 x 105 x 3 cm)
- Assembled Dimensions: 32 x 44 x 24” (82 x 112 x 64 cm)
- Folded up in bag: 19 x 23.5 x 5.5” (49 x 60 x 14 cm)
- Play Yard Light complies with Canada’s Playpens Regulations.
- Play Yard fabric: 100% polyester
- Mattress cover: Bottom: 100% polyester; Top: 50% polyester, 50% polyurethane (PU)
- Mattress: 100% polyether foam
- Play Yard frame: painted steel
- All fabrics that come in contact with your child’s skin meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they’re kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. It also means that there’s no need to wash the play yard fabrics before you start using them.
- Fabric is easy to remove and machine washable on warm.
- The play yard should be assembled when putting the fabric back on. Once the fabric is on, reinsert the foot plugs and close the zippers. Please wash using a mild, environmentally certified detergent and carefully follow dosage instructions.
- Do not tumble dry because this will impair the quality of the fabric.
- The mattress cover is machine washable on hot and can be tumble dried.