The BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One is an ergonomic baby carrier in a soft cotton blend that can be used for children aged 0 to 3. Enjoy the closeness of babywearing for longer—in a way that’s comfortable for both you and your little one with the ergonomic Baby Carrier One, crafted in a soft cotton blend. The sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps relieve pressure on your back and shoulders and make babywearing possible for newborns and up to the age of three.
Materials & Care
- Thanks to the supreme softness and flexibility of our cotton blend, you can both see and feel that your baby is being carried in a natural position.
- Baby Carrier One has built-in support for a newborn and adjustable head support that’s easy to adapt to your baby.
- Classified as “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, provided that it’s used according to the instructions. This means that it gives the correct support to your baby’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important during the first months of life.
- Two different height positions that make babywearing possible for newborns and up to the age of three. With just a few simple adjustments, you can change between carrying facing in or facing out on your front to carrying on your back.
- We want you to feel safe and secure when you carry your child in a BABYBJÖRN baby carrier. That’s why all of our baby carriers have been developed in cooperation with medical specialists.
- Our baby carriers are simple to use and hold your child in an upright position that ensures free air passages, freedom of movement for their legs and arms, and good support for their neck and head.
- Also available: Baby Carrier One Air crafted in an airy 3D mesh. The cool 3D mesh is a better choice if you easily get hot or live in a warm climate.
- Use from 0-3 years or 3.5-15kg
- Baby Carrier One complies with both European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F223 safety standards for baby carriers.
Materials & Care
- Our soft and flexible cotton blend is 60% cotton and 40% polyester. The baby carrier’s lining is made of 100% cotton, and the padding is made of polyester and PU foam.
- Since fabrics are such an important part of our textile products, we develop the majority of our fabrics in-house. This allows us to assure high and consistent quality and ensure that the fabrics offer the unique properties we require.
- All materials that come in contact with your child’s skin meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that the fabric is kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. So, there’s no need to wash the baby carrier before you start using it.
- Washing instructions - Machine wash warm. Wash separately. DO NOT tumble dry. Please use a mild, eco-certified detergent, strictly follow dosing instructions, and preferably avoid fabric softener.