Baby Carrier Mini is available in three super-soft materials: 3D jersey, 3D mesh and satin-woven cotton—all developed to enhance the closeness between you and your baby.
- Most suitable during your baby’s first months. Tested and safe for 0–1 years (min. 7 lbs/3.2 kg, max. 25 lbs/11 kg).
- Your baby should be at least five months old and weigh no more than 24 lbs/11 kg to use the facing-out position.
- The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies weighing between 7 lbs/3.2 kg and 10 lbs/4.5 kg.
- 3D Jersey: Our newest and softest material is as snuggly as your comfiest t-shirt. The smooth, flexible fabric gently hugs your newborn when you’re babywearing.
- You can carry your baby high on your chest, so they always feel your heartbeat.
- Small and easy to use: Baby Carrier Mini is very easy to use, with just a few adjustable buckles. This means you can quickly put it on, day or night, to comfort or lull your newborn to sleep. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping newborn.
- The size and head support are fully adjustable, which means you can easily adapt Baby Carrier Mini as your newborn grows.
- Soft and flexible: The super-soft fabrics in Baby Carrier Mini create a cozy space for your newborn and are comfy against their delicate skin. The baby carrier gently hugs your newborn’s back, legs and hips and gives good sitting support in a comfy, ergonomic position. You can check your newborn’s position and the natural C-curve of their back with your hands through the fabric.
- Main material: 80% polyester, 16% cotton, 4% elastane.
- Harness: 100% cotton
- Baby Carrier Mini is machine washable on warm.
- Wash separately and DO NOT tumble dry.
- Please use a mild, eco-certified detergent and strictly follow the dosing instructions.
- If you have a baby carrier in 3D mesh, do not use fabric softener since it will impair the quality of the fabric.