The new sunscreen developed by THINKBABY and THINKSPORT LIVESTRONG sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating. A quick look on your local drugstore shelf will show an increasing number of chemical sunscreens boasting ultra-high SPFs of 70 and greater. An SPF higher than SPF 30 offers only minimal improvement in sun protection and does not provide insight into its ability to protect for both UVA and UVB. Instead, these ultra-high SPFs are inflated through the use of chemical UV absorbers.
- Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012 for Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals (No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone or UV Chemical absorbers)
- Highest SPF 50+ per FDA 2012 Rules
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection per FDA 2012 Rules
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) per FDA 2012 Rules
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalate, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Official LIVESTRONG Partner: Purchase of this product helps guaranty a minimum of $50,000 will go to improve the lives of people affected by cancer.
- 3 fl oz is a travel-safe tube size that TSA Compliant