- It can be used as an everyday skin care balm for soothing dry, sensitive skin.
- It also serves as a natural barrier against excess moisture and does not damage or stain cloth diapers allowing your cloth diapers to be fully absorbent.
- A remedy for: eczema, craddle cap, baby nail scratches, lips, cuticles, stretch marks, cracked heels, rough elbows, bug bites and sun burn
- Reese and Luse Baby Balm is made in Canada
- Cloth diaper friendly
- Certified 100% organic
- Reese and Luke brings you the purest baby balm that nature can offer, free of harmful ingredients. This means they include:
- NO Synthetic Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Petroleum By-Products
- NO Artificial Fragrances
- NO Artificial Colours
- NO Sodium Sulfates
- NO Formaldehydes
- NO Animal Testing
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax/Cire d’Abeille), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Apply a thin layer of Reese and Luke’s organic baby balm to baby’s clean and dry bottom during each diaper change to protect baby’s soft, smooth skin from excess moisture and dryness.