- Reduces crying from colic
- Helps prevent colic by holding your baby securely just like you do and has the extra comfort of a gentle vibration and heartbeat sound.
- Relieves wind - You can pop your baby on the babocush immediately after a feed for instant relief from wind / gas pains. Allows airways to relax
- Holds your baby in a very natural position, allowing the airways to relax and stay open as opposed to sitting slumped over in a bouncer, rocker or car seat.
- Reduces crying from reflux - You can adjust the incline of the babocush, ensuring your baby is the correct position to prevent acid reflux.
- Reduces startle reflex - With the body, hands, feet, side of face and head in contact with the babocush, your baby will not experience startling.
- Reduces flat head syndrome - The babocush provides essential recommended tummy time. Newborn babies skulls are so soft that flattening of the head will occur if not enough tummy time is provided.