IMPORTANT: All babies must be sleeping in a separate cribs.
- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad – Senses each and every one of your baby's movements and will sound an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds, so you and baby can sleep tight
- Audio "Tic" Feature – The optional "Tic" sound feature reassures you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Allows you to select your desired movement sensitivity level
- Low Battery Indicator– The low-battery indicator on the front of the monitor lets you know when it's time to change the batteries
- Ideal for Multiple Babies – The Angelcare AC300 Movement Monitor is a good option if you already own an Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor, but have more than one baby to monitor in the same room