This Happy Mumma Nipple Butter is a rich, natural ointment made with organic Cocoa, Shea & Mango butters. It soothes, nourishes and moisturizes sore and cracked nipples. Safe for both nursing mamas and babies, a little of our butter will go a very long way.
- Sometimes you’ll find that your nipple butter has little white spots in it. Have no fear! Those spots are caused by the shea butter as it cools. Sometimes during the manufacturing process the shea butter cools at a slower pace than we would like, and the result is that those spots can form. The product is 100% viable and fine to use!
- Apply sparingly to nipples as needed after nursing.
- May be used prior to birth if nipples become dry or flaky.
- While many mamas like to wipe the area clean prior to nursing, our butter is safe and will absorb quickly into the skin after application and so there should be none left on the skin the next time your wee babe needs a snack!
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flowers*, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flowers*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Buds*, Rosa centifolia (Rose) Flowers*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*. * = organic