With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super soft plush lining, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable
- Constructed with an ergonomic hood, thermal filling and a waterproof shell
- Evolution Blanket is the ideal baby outerwear that will keep your child warm and dry from head to toe
- Made with outstanding craftsmanship and the finest materials
- Easy-care machine washable
- This urban concept brings together form, function and a unique look.
- As warm, light and fluffy as down, the ultra soft premium fiber insulation and waterproof shell give your babies the warmth and nurturing comfort they need during the cold winter months’ activities
- Large front pocket
- Ergonomic hood
- Hook and loop attachment to any stroller
- Ultra-soft premium poly insulation
- Anti-pilling micro-fleece lining
- Five-point harness openings safely adapt product to all strollers and car-seats
- Water-repellent shell
- Ages 6M - 4T
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and plush lining
- Temperature Rating: 4°F/-20°C
- No Extensions: L: 40”, W: 17”
- One Extension: L: 43", W 17"
- Both Extensions: L 48", W 17"
- Machine washable
- Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting (except faux shearling).
- Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
- Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary.
- You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
- For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
- For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.