Nuna MIXX Stroller Review
Before we dive in, here are the Coles Notes of features we love about the MIXX Stroller:
- Reversible seat suitable to use from birth to 50 lbs
- Newborn-friendly recline
- 3-position adjustable leg rest keeps those tall & tired legs from dangling
- 5-point harness that converts to a 3-point harness
- Leatherette swing-away bumper bar + handlebar
- Foam-filled, all-terrain tires take on beaches, snow and gravel roads with ease [10 inches in the back and 7.5 inches up front]
- All-wheel suspension ensures a smooth ride for pusher and passenger
- UPF 50+ canopy with sunshade and mesh zipped in extendable panel
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure
- Flip flop friendly brake with colour indicators
- Simple & compact fold
- Stroller weight (not including insert): 27.6 lbs
It grows with your family
From newborn to big kid, the Nuna MIXX comes with a reversible seat and a passenger weight limit of 50lbs. The newborn-friendly recline allows you to use the stroller from birth with no carrycot attachment required. When you fully recline the seat in a parent-facing position, the footrest will fold up and snap to create the perfect little nook for your little one.
They’ve also included a ring adapter with your purchase which allows you to easily convert your MIXX Stroller into a matching travel system by using any of the Nuna PIPA Series Infant Car Seats. You can learn more about the differences in our product comparison, PIPA vs. PIPA LITE vs. PIPA LITE LX, and help you find out which one suits your needs.
Additionally, the no re-thread 5-point harness allows you to adjust on the fly as your passenger grows. Just slide the harness up and down to accommodate a growth spurt then convert the harness to a 3-point lap belt for those bigger kids when the time comes.
Keeping up with the elementsYou thought we were going to say Kardashian’s here, didn’t you?
Snow, sun, or sand the Nuna MIXX will keep up with your active lifestyle no matter the season. In the winter the large foam-filled wheels will power through snow and slush like a dream. Just like the Nuna TRIV, the MIXX has an all-season seat that will allow you to transition to any season with ease. In the summer you will love the ability to protect your little one from the sun with the UPF 50+ canopy, extendable mesh panel, and breathable mesh summer seat. Just remove the insert to expose a mesh back and let the airflow do its thing.
Babies have a hard time regulating their temperature, so this mesh seat-back is ideal if you like to be outdoors on the trails or parks in the warmer weather. Canadian parents know the nice weather doesn't last long, so you need to take full advantage of it!
Other features you’ll love
- The basket has x2 compartments which allow you to keep groceries like raw chicken [or collected sticks, rocks, and mud from your trail walk] away from your valuables or diaper bag.
- The magnetic closure on the peekaboo window is ideal [no noisy Velcro to wake a napping baby] and the all-wheel suspension allows for a smooth push for the parent and a smooth ride for your little one.
- Finally—the all-season seat that we’ve raved about above is ideal for so many reasons. The insert is machine washable which means you can keep your stroller looking like new even after the goldfish dust has settled post-snack-and-stroll.
Hit the Road!What's not to love about the full-featured Nuna MIXX?
If you know you want a Nuna Stroller but are still deciding which one is for you – check out our Related Content below to help you make up your mind. We have also covered their entire carseat lineup to help you put together a safe and stylish set!
From $999.99 $999.99 – $1,159.99
From $779.99 $779.99 – $817.99
From $559.99 $559.99 – $619.99