Bugaboo Fox vs. Fox 2
What’s New with the Bugaboo Fox 2?We’re glad you asked! Bugaboo has made some upgrades to the brand new Fox 2 stroller, but kept the same great design so that both the Fox & the Fox 2:
- Fold with or without the seat attached
- Self-stand when folded
So, what changes were made?
- The canopy included with your Fox 2 purchase is equipped with ventilation panels and features a mesh peek-a-boo window, whereas the Fox canopy is not ventilated [the Breezy canopy can be purchased separately if you’re looking for a canopy more suited towards hot strolls]
- The trigger points to fold the Fox 2 release easier than on the Fox. They don’t require being twisted quite as far for the stroller to fold down.
- The belly bar on the Fox 2 rotates so that it is easier to get your baby in/out in toddler seat mode or in pram mode. On the pram there are storage pockets located along the sides. The Fox belly bar does not rotate and there are no storage pockets located on the side of the pram.
- The Fox 2 underseat basket has one less pocket than the Fox, which gives it a cleaner look.
Aside from some upgraded fabric colours [including the stunning Mineral collection], those are the main differences between the Fox & the Fox 2.
Accessories like car seat adapters, wheeled boards, canopies or fabrics are interchangeable between the Fox & the Fox 2 – which means that if you own the Fox and a newly released canopy colour catches your eye, you’re in luck!
Please note that the Snack Tray is NOT interchangeable between Fox models, and the Fox 2 snack tray will NOT fit on the Fox [which has it's very own snack tray].