Bugaboo Fox vs. Fox 2 | Product Comparison
What’s New with the Bugaboo Fox 2?We’re glad you asked! Bugaboo has made some upgrades to the brand new Fox 2 stroller, but kept the same great design so that both the Fox & the Fox 2:
- Fold with or without the seat attached
- Self-stand when folded
So, what changes were made?
- The canopy included with your Fox 2 purchase is equipped with ventilation panels and features a mesh peek-a-boo window, whereas the Fox canopy is not ventilated [the Breezy canopy can be purchased separately if you’re looking for a canopy more suited towards hot strolls]
- The trigger points to fold the Fox 2 release easier than on the Fox. They don’t require being twisted quite as far for the stroller to fold down.
- When the Fox 2 is being used with the pram, the handle rotates so that it is easier to get your baby in/out, and there are storage pockets located along the sides. The Fox pram handle does not rotate and there are no storage pockets located on the side of the pram.
- The Fox 2 underseat basket has one less pocket than the Fox, which gives it a cleaner look.
Aside from some upgraded fabric colours [including the stunning Mineral collection], those are the main differences between the Fox & the Fox 2.
Accessories like car seat adapters, wheeled boards, canopies or fabrics are interchangeable between the Fox & the Fox 2 – which means that if you own the Fox and a newly released canopy colour catches your eye, you’re in luck!