|Product Dimensions||24: x 19" x 37"|
Sprout is an extended use Chair that grows with your child and her developmental stages, from six months to five years.
For a perfect, comfy fit during all stages, the seat adjusts in height and depth and the footrest is height-adjustable.
A depth-adjustable tray accommodates baby as she grows and can be removed so the Chair can be pulled up to the table.
The seat, back and cushions are contoured for comfort and promote “sitting up straight,” and a 5-point harness secures baby firmly in the seat.
We know eating time can be messy, so the chair and cushion are easily wipeable for quick cleanup of crumbs and other sticky messes.
For children over age three, the crotch post, tray and harness can be removed to convert the high chair to a youth chair so kids can sit comfortably at the family table.
For grown-ups' added convenience, Sprout requires no tools to adjust the seat, tray or footrest.
Sleek wood construction and a space-saving design complement any home décor.
- Red Dot Award Winner: Product Design - Best of the Best
- IDSA International Design Excellence Award Winner: Silver
- 3 levels of seat height and depth adjustment that grow with the child
- For children from 6 months to 36 months, Sprout is a high chair with two seat height settings plus crotch post, 5-point harness and tray
- Converts to a youth chair for children from 3 to 5 years when the seat is adjusted to the lowest setting and crotch post, tray and straps are removed
- 4 footrest settings adjust independently of seat height
- Tool-free adjustability of seat height, seat depth and footrest
- One-handed tray adjustment
- Depth-adjustable tray for children of all sizes
- Tray is slender for storage and stable when placed on the table
- Recess in tray can contain over 7-ounces of spilled liquid
- 5-point harness for added stability and security
- Foam cushions lend support and comfort
- Chair is scaled for dining table height
- Compact footprint conserves space
- Chair design and materials complement home décor
- All Chair surfaces are easy to clean
- Cushions are removable for thorough cleaning
- Complies with ASTM and CPSIA standards
- Chair and cushion are PVC, phthalate and BPA free
- Available in orange/birch, taupe/birch, green/walnut and pink/walnut
- Holds up to 60 lbs
- The ultimate highchair Review by Mumsie
Quality Price Value
We tried our 20-pound, 6-month-old baby in this and the HiLo, and while the HiLo is a clever design and also looks terrific, there was really no argument when it came to comfort and usability. Even my partner, who initially liked the HiLo better, changed his mind by the end of our test drive. The tray is very easy to insert and remove one-handed, and feels surprisingly strong. It's also a cinch to wipe down. The plastic seat and back are really sturdy too, and the harness seems comfy and secure. (The HiLo harness seemed cheaper and more fiddly, and didn't look as good.)
I really recommend sitting your baby into any chair you're seriously considering, as it does make a difference seeing how comfortably they fit. Our guy was very relaxed in this one. We found we're actually able to get him in and out without removing the tray (with it latched on the outer setting), which is pretty handy while he's small.
We'll have to see how it weathers the years, but we anticipate this chair being part of our furniture for a long time to come. Loving it. (Posted on 2/25/13)
- Great Highchair Review by MamaBear
Price Value Quality
Appearance - This is a great looking highchair. I purchased the dark brown base with green cushions. The wood colour matches my table and chairs perfectly and it blends right into our very small and very open concept dining space. I decided to also purchase a set of replacement cushions in the taupe colour and have found that I like that colour combo even more than the green. I've already had several comments on how nice it looks and the fact that it does not stand out.
Comfort - My little guy is only 4 months old. The chair states that it is for the age of 6 months and up, but I have put him in it anyway. He seems very comfortable in it. He is the kind of kid that will only stay in his bumbo chair for 5 minutes or so, but he will stay seated in this highchair without complaints for quite a while. The straps fit snugly and are made of a nice soft material. The tray also snugs up quite close to his chest so he is pretty secure in there too. I can already tell that the chair will remain comfortable for him for some time as the seat adjustment heights will allow for consistent head and neck support.
Easy to clean - This chair is very easy to wipe down. This factor was a major deciding factor when I was narrowing down my choices between highchairs. The tray slides off easily with just one hand and the cushions are easily removed and wiped down if necessary. I love the fact that there is not any crevices for food to get stuck in. In other reviews that I have read on this product, people have stated that they were not satisfied with the tray because you cannot put it in the dishwasher or submerge it in water. Now that I have the tray in my home I can see that doing either of those things would cause the tray to become waterlogged. I do not see why it would be necessary to submerge the tray however, as all of the parts that can become caked in food are so easily wiped down.
Easy to use - The chair does not have wheels but they are not necessary as the chair just slides across the floor without much effort. The seat and footrest are super easy to adjust when necessary. They tray is very easy to take off with one hand which is great when the other hand is holding a baby! It is also dead easy to assemble out of the box and is very sturdy and well constructed once it is assembled. (Posted on 2/10/13)
- Great Investment Review by James' Mum
Price Value Quality
I would absolutely recommend this chair to anyone! (Posted on 2/4/13)
- Baby Shower Gift Review by Oxo High Chair
Quality Price Value