Now with an updated interface, locking toy bar and speeds 50% faster, the mamaRoo now moves even more like you do then ever before!
The mamaRoo bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their babies. Hundreds of people helped develop the mamaRoo. While medical experts pushed for speeds that would really stimulate a baby's inner ear, some moms preferred slower movements. So, we made the speed adjustable. Slow down for sleep or speed up for play. Of course every one is always safe. We love the monkeys at the zoo, but not in our living rooms.
Our plush toy balls are black and white on one side for infants. The other side is for babies can see color (around 4 months). Perfectly sized for little hands, they easily pop in and out of the mobile so babies can chew...err...study them.
Babies love white noise machines, so we built one in. Choose from one of five nature sounds, or for something a little more rockin', connect any MP3 player.
- Five Unique motions to choose from: Car Ride, KangaRoo, Tree Swing, Rock-A-Bye and Ocean View
- Five speeds for sleep and play
- Three reversible plush toy ball by classical aritists
- Choose from one of five nature sounds and MP3 hook up
- Easy to use LCD display
- Removable, washable seat
- Max child weight 25 or able to sit up unassisted
| Assembled Size
||(LWH) 24 x 20 x 34 "
| Unit Weight
||14.5 lb (6.6kg)