The Better Toddler Chair
Safety, durability, ergonomics and superior quality are some of the reasons this Little Reader chair has been best in class for more than 10 years!
- Stability: Thanks to the wide-base, angular construction and premium materials the Little Reader does not topple over like many lower quality foam chairs.
- Bounces not Bruises! Because foam chairs have no hard frames or corners, occasional stumbles into the chair result in bounces not bruises.
- 100% Comfort! 100% High Density foam has the perfect balance of softness and support (like a premium mattress). No lumpy stuffing, no uncomfortable wood frames or springs. Just 100% comfort.
- Built to last: Furniture grade (not T-shirt grade) cover is made from premium micro-suede. The cover has reinforced seems for added durability. And…with no wooden frames, feet or springs there is nothing to break.
- Portability: It is feathery light and has a handle so your little one can tote this chair to their favorite spot. Quiet time, to story time, to movie time and back again!
- Ergonomically perfected: Just the right size to give the proper support for little ones, with wider contoured seat and arm rests.
- Bonus Features: Handle for carrying and large side, easy-access pocket for books and other favorites.
- Easy Maintenance: Machine washable cover.
- Value: Pound-for-pound and cost-to-quality, this may be the best chair you ever own.