Height Adjustment System
It is very easy to switch from one chair function to another as there are no screws to adjust or pieces to take apart. To change from Hi (baby chair) to Lo (kid chair) just pull out the two aluminum buttons on each side of the chair simultaneously, push the seat forward and tilt upright. When your child is a bit older and you are using the Lo (kid chair) position, there is a convenient footrest at your child's disposal.
- No screws to take apart
- Takes 3 seconds to switch position
- Feedback sound when the locking position is "on"
- High position: ideal for sliding, barstool-style, under kitchen island counters
- Low position: the booster seat fits neatly under the edge of a standard dining table
- The extra resistant nylon wheels make it easy to move the chair around
- Gently grip the tray with one hand, tilt the chair slightly backwards and pull to move
- No blocking system required
- Easy on the wooden floors
- Elegant detail
While designing the seat, we carefully studied the anthropometric data (body shape) of children between 6 months and 6 years old, because we believe their seating needs to be very different. That's how we came up with the duo function solution which offers comfortable seating for both babies and older children.
- Easy to clean surface
- Non-slippery surface
- Perfect 12° seat angle
The design and shape of the armrests help keep your child securely seated as they make it difficult to lean outwards. Armrest are securing the child In high position it increases chair's stability In low position, when the chair serves as a booster, armrest are enveloping the child and prevent falling
- The chair legs are foldable in order to minimize storage space
- Beech solid wood parts 1-inch thickness 4 ply of water based varnish
- Metallic insert (cross-dowel) for durable structure
Tray Locking System
Removing the tray is easy. Just pull the small coated fabric tabs up and over the aluminum fasteners, and then slide the tray off. We opted for coated fabric tabs for increased tear and crack resistance.
- No complex mechanism that can brakes
- No cracks where food can stick
- Unbreakable laminated fabric material tabs
- Resistant aluminum button As easy as fastening a pair of jeans
Tray Anti-Splashing Lip
The tray lip keeps liquid on the tray and reduces the risk of things tumbling down.
- Tray has a soft depression to prevent liquid falling on the child
- Tray surface easily washable with soft soapy water
- Soft touch tray surface SBS material with soft plastic lip
- No phthalates or lead
To help keep baby put we designed and incorporated a clever crotch bar to the tray.
- Soft molded shape ABS resistant material attached to the tray