Healing Hazel is a Canadian-company, based out of Quebec, that specializes in making necklaces and bracelets that utilize the healing properties of hazelwood. This business was inspired by the fact that hazelwood has been used throughout the ages for its healing properties by First Nations groups.
Hazelwood neutralizes acidity throughout the body. Its benefits are significant and it derives its origin from an ancient Indian custom, transmitted over the years. The contact between hazelwood and the skin will naturally calm your child.
- Neutralizes saliva acidity that causes toothache. the contact between hazelwood and the skin will naturally calm your child
- Also soothes: sore spots, skin rashes, diaper rash, flushed cheek/ neck, eczema and fever while teething
- First company in this category to obtain a medical licence from Health Canada
- Uses the freshest, light coloured, high quality wood from Canadian forests
- A "safe space" is left between each wood and bead piece so that when the wood expands and darkens everything stays in place